– For registration, we might collect following information from you: Name, Email Address, Contact Number, your demographic details like Gender, Address, Size, etc. and information about the pages on the site you visit/access, the links you click on the site, the number of times you access the page and any such browsing information.
– The personal information will be collected only as a part of a registration process which will not be compulsory. The Site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the Site.
– The personal information will be used for order collection, Product delivery along with serving promotional offers from the site. We will use the information to preserve transaction history as governed by existing law or policy. We will also use this information to serve various promotional and advertising materials to you via display advertisements through the Google Ad network on third party websites.
– Details of your financial information will not be used for any other purpose than your transactions. We do not disclose your personal information to any third party.
– Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
– In case of any loss of access to your details, which cannot be done online on website, you can contact us on following email address: email@example.com
– We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Site.